Pure Mineral Eyeshadow
Eve Organics Beauty develops all of their products with balanced, healthy skin in mind. They know that natural, plant-based skincare and makeup are at the heart of glowing, healthy skin. Their eyeshadows and brow powders are created with the utmost of care to deliver pure pigment without irritation. These easy to wear pure mineral eyeshadows are perfect, and we sell sample sizes, so you can try them all!
Choose Your Colors:
- Arcadia: Eve Organics Beauty’s #1 selling eyeshadow! Arcadia is a cool-to-neutral beige nude with grown-up shimmer. Wear alone or with Marquette. This color looks great on everyone.
- Bourbon: A lush brown with cool violet undertones and a shimmery finish, this shade really brings out brown eyes in a natural and earthy way and makes blue, green and hazel eyes pop!
- Charlevoix: A pinky-copper with a fine shimmer. This shade works very well wet for more opacity or dry for a sheer wash of color.
- Frankfort: Frankfort is a cool pink with traces of light rose and violet. This barely there shade creates a subtle glow that can double as a highlighter.
- Holland: Holland is a sheer, shimmery seashell pink shade from the seashore. You can wear it all over the lid or as a highlight on the brow bone or upper cheekbones.
- Mackinac: A rich, chocolatey, brown, this mostly matte, warm shade is perfect for liner or shadow. Mackinac is very pigmented; a little goes a long way!
- Marquette: A rich, matte, plum shade with a very slight rose gold sheen that can be used for liner or shadow. Try pairing this with a subtle blush. Marquette is very concentrated; a little goes a long way!
- Petoskey: A neutral taupe shade with golden undertones, this works well as a transition color, especially with Marquette and Mackinac. This is a highly pigmented color; a little goes a long way making it perfect for liner or shadow.
- Saugatuck: A sheer and glittery shade that reminds us of when the sun hits the lake. This is a golden, fine glitter with no pigment. Great alone or over ANY PIGMENT for extra sparkle and shimmer! Try this as a highlighter for a warm glow.
- Twilight Mauve: A cool, medium toned plum with the teensiest pinch of fine pink glitter, this shade is lovely on its own or when paired with other cool tones like HOLLAND or DUSTY ROSE.
- Woodland: This versatile gold/green shade has a dramatic golden shimmer. Wear alone or with shades like BOURBON or EVERGREEN. Woodland looks best when paired with warm cheek and bronzer colors.
How to use:
- Sheer Application (Dry): Apply powder with a synthetic-hair eyeshadow brush from lash line to just past the crease, blending up lightly almost to the brow.
- Opaque Application (Wet): Wet synthetic-hair eyeshadow brush with a very small amount water. Mix with eyeshadow on a clean dry surface (you can use the lid of your eyeshadow container). Apply shadow to your eyelid. Allow 1-2 minutes to dry, then blend with dry eyeshadow brush to soften edges.
- Cream Application: With your synthetic eyeshadow brush, mix a small amount of eyeshadow pigment powder with Eve Organics Eye Cream. Apply the mix directly to eyelid and blend edges. Optional: Apply dry shadow on top of cream mix for longevity. Be sure to wash your brush after application!
Iron oxides, mica, titanium dioxide. May contain silica, ultramarine blue.
All Eve Organics Beauty products are made in Ferndale, Michigan!