Natural Loose Mineral Eyeshadow
These gorgeous eyeshadows by Northern Apothecary are highly pigmented, resist creasing, and blend beautifully with a silky feel. Made without fragrance, parabens, or dyes, they are formulated with 100% natural, vegan ingredients.
Each 5 gram jar comes with a sifter and seal and will last about twice as long as the same amount of cake eyeshadow.
Choose your colors:
- Petoskey Stone: warm toned sparkling beige
- Up North: medium toned green-gold
- Bear Tracks: metallic brown
- Saugatuck: neutral beige with rosy warm tones
- Marquette: sparkling gray with cool undertones
- Michigan Wildflowers: sparkling pink with gold highlights. Great diverse color to use as eyeshadow, blush, or highlighter.
- Leelanau: shimmering neutral tone frosted with blue highlights in certain light. Can be used for eyeshadow or face highlighter
- Wolverine State: metallic antique gold.
- Driftwood: cool toned ivory beige with shimmer.
- Mallard: deep brown with slight multi chromatic shift.
- Drummond Island: green with slight gold shift.
- No.VI: beautiful sparkling true purple.
How to use:
Tap a brush lightly into the eyeshadow, then swipe it across the inside of the cap to remove excess product. Starting at the inner corner of the eyelid, gently brush outwards. Lightly contour creases, if desired. Blend color upward and outward. Layer until desired look is achieved!
Non-toxic and chemical-free, these eyeshadows are made WITHOUT:
- Bismuth oxychloride
- Carbon blacks (D&C Black #2, acetylene black, etc.)
- Formaldehyde or preservatives
- Aluminum powder
- Retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate
- Heavy metals
- Cheap and unnecessary fillers
Handmade in Traverse City, Michigan