All Natural Hand Wash
Dirty Girl Farm’s skincare products are all natural, handmade in Michigan, and never tested on animals.
Buy 4 Get 1 Free!
Buy any 4 Dirty Girl Farm hand soaps or body washes and get one free at Harbsorside Bath & Body! You may mix and match hand soaps, body washes, and scents. Simply add 5 (or 10) eligible items to your cart and you’ll see the discount right in your cart! Please contact the shop if you’d like to buy more than 10.
Choose your scent:
- Crisp Pear: The fresh, crisp scent green Anjou Pear.
- Lake Huron: The sunshiney bright freshness of orange and lemon essential oils with sweet notes of wildflowers and roses over a woodsy, warm base
- Lake Michigan: A fresh and airy bouquet of orange blossom notes with a subtle hint of musk and ozone
- Lake Superior: The big lake they call Gitchegumi, with its rugged shorelines surrounded by dense fir and cedar woods, and water so cold and clear it penetrates your soul.
- Lavender: Soothe the senses with the simple scent of lavender.
- Lemongrass: Keep this zingy Lemongrass Kitchen Hand Wash next to the kitchen sink. It will rid hands of common kitchen culprits, like garlic or onion odor.
- Macintosh Apple: Fresh, tart, sweet and crisp, just like biting into your first Macintosh apple of the season.
- Michigan Cherry: A sweet blend of rich Madagascar vanilla mixed with fresh-picked Michigan dark cherries, kissed with a pinch of spicy clove. Contains bitter almond essential oil.
- Peony: A perfect balance of peony blossoms, sparkling cassis, bergamot, lemon, rhododendron leaf, honey, dandelion fields, and white musk.
- Petoskey Stone: Fresh-and-airy notes combine with a sweet-yet-salty oceanic fragrance, with an undercurrent of dark amber, clove leaf and vanilla bean.